Welcome to the first module of your SIA Security Training course!
This is a mandatory course for students attending CCTV Operative or Door Supervision course.
Whether you are undertaking a Door Supervisor, Security Guard, or a CCTV Operative course these lessons are the same across both the courses.
In this Section you will learn:
- Module 1: Working for the Private Security Industry
- Module 2: Communication Skills and Customer Care
- Module 3: Awareness of the Law in the Private Security Industry
- Module 4: Health and Safety for the Private Security Operative
- Module 5: Fire Safety Awareness
- Module 6: Emergency Procedures
When you are on your course this module will have an exam so please make sure that you listen carefully and make lots of notes
Anthony has experience working in the Private Security Industry in frontline roles and has helped thousands of people pass their SIA courses and Personal Licence course
StartWorking in the Private Security Industry (20:28)
StartCommunication Skills and Customer Care (13:03)
StartAwareness of the Law in the Private Security Industry (23:30)
StartHealth and Safety for the Private Security Operative (18:48)
StartFire Safety Awareness (17:55)
StartEmergency Procedures (16:56)